Setting Up Billing
Purchasing ads on NewLIST is quick and easy. You can manage multiple payment cards and view and pay invoices right online.
Setting an Active Card
NewLIST allows you to add multiple payment options (cards) to your account. The first card added to your account becomes the "Active" card, meaning all invoices will be paid using this active card. If you add more than one card to your account, you have the option to set which of your cards will be "Active" and used to pay new invoices from month to month. Simply click the icon to set a card as "Active".
SECURITY NOTE: Your payment information is SAFE with NewLIST. NewLIST is fully PCI complaint implementing state-of-the-art security measures within our servers and technology. At no time is your sensitive card information ever stored within NewLIST. In the unlikely event of a security breech, the treasure chest is empty, NewLIST does not store your credit card information within any of our servers or systems.
Updating Card Information
In the event a card's information changes, such as a name change, a new card arrives with a new expiration date, or you move and need to input a new address, simply click the icon to update the card with new information. In the event of a card number change, you cannot update a card number. Simply add the new card with the new number as a new card and delete the old one.
Managing Your Ad Pools
Once you purchase your Ad Points Pool, there really isn't much to do other than distribute your ad points to one or more ads. Clicking the Show Ad Pools button will reveal the Ad Pools area. The following information is available for you to view for each Ad Points Pool:
- Ad Pool Name - We default the ad name to simply "New Ad Pool", but you can change the Pool name to something more meaningful to your marekting simply by clicking on the pool's name and entering a new name.
- Base (Ad Points) - The base ad points for this pool. For most NewLIST clients, this number will be zero.
- Addon (Ad Points) - These are the total number of Addon points you entered when you purchased the Ad Pool. Note that Addon Points are static and never change for the life of this pool.
- Total (Points) - The total ad points available for this pool.
- Start Date - The date this pool began.
- End Date - The date this pool will end (and most likely auto-renew for the next month).
Adding Ad Points to Your Ads
This is the easy part. To add your ad points to an ad after you have purchased an ad pool, simply click on the ad's Ad Pool field and enter the number of ad points you wish the ad to have, up to the maximum ad points purchased. If you enter more ad points than you have available, the field will reset to its previous value. The system will not allow you to enter more ad points than you have available.